Scale of one to ten, how badly do I want pizza?
1 - eh, pizza, oatmeal, what's the difference?
2 - they aren't giving me one free, they're charging me for two no matter how many I order!
3 - if I pour ketchup on my mac n cheese and throw some bologna on top it'll be like a pepperoni pizza I can eat with a spoon! Kind of!
4 - not sure I'm down with the whole putting on pants to open the door thing.
5 - pizza's always good. Because it's pizza.
6 - pardon me, I don't usually drool. You were saying something about pizza?
7 - I can probably find enough change in the couch to pay for it
8 - I can probably find enough change in the neighbor's couch to pay for it - you distract them.
9 - would it be less creepy to run out and meet the delivery person at their car if I'm not cry-laughing and screaming "Thank You!" when I do it?
10 - not having pizza isn't a real option, is it?
- It took thirty one minutes to write this title, so...
- Haha - fooled you! It's a trick title.
- Titles are like snowflakes, except that they're al...
- Truth in Titles (Currently Unavailable)
- It's like I'm forgetting to write a word here... o...
- I don't think anybody else is using this title - c...
- The title of this entry is "Eggplant" - I know you...
- Rhymes with title, only it starts with... oh never...
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2010 (48)