I love all of my readers, sincerely. When I write, I write for you. When I make you happy, I'm happy.
But I love *my dog, too.
Mackie, this post's for you:
Who's a good dog? You are! Yes you are! Yes you are! You are! Yes! You're a good dog! Yes! A very good dog! Yes a very good dog! Yes you are a good dog! Yes you are!
Who's got a blog post? You do! Yes you do! You gots a blog post! Yes you do! It's a blog post for Mackie! Yes it is! Good boy got a blog post! Yes he does! Is this your blog post? Is this your blog post? Is this Mackie's blog post? Yes it is! It is Mackie's blog post! Yes Mackie's blog post! Yes it is!
Did ums like his blog post? Was it a good blog post? Did Mackie like his blog post?
*I have two dogs, but the other one's just not much of a reader.
- It took thirty one minutes to write this title, so...
- Haha - fooled you! It's a trick title.
- Titles are like snowflakes, except that they're al...
- Truth in Titles (Currently Unavailable)
- It's like I'm forgetting to write a word here... o...
- I don't think anybody else is using this title - c...
- The title of this entry is "Eggplant" - I know you...
- Rhymes with title, only it starts with... oh never...
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2010 (48)