Saturday, May 3, 2008

This title's so great I just have to write it again.

Return of a couple favorites in my shop over at Etsy - go check 'em out! Note the handy dandy self updating sidebar for your convenience, hey? Hey? Hey yeah!

Meanwhile, I have been home schooling. More specifically Andy has been schooling me in how to run his home.

Today's lesson: you are not supposed to leave the cat inside when you work in the yard.



So beautiful when he's angry.

Mackie also taught me some math today:

1 Dog = 3hrs + 5 garbage bags

Tomorrow is the happiest day of the year. It's the day that the next time I have to that bit of spring clean up is the furthest away.

2 comments:

jenjasmine said...

poor kitty- why are you such a meany? ;)

tattytiara said...

Oh admit it - it's adorable when they suffer. Who can resist torturing them?


About Me

My photo
Alberta, Canada
Quality blog entertainments delivered in a convenient, electronic format, and widely read by the sexiest, most intelligent, and wittiest people on the internet - all of whom practice exemplary personal hygiene.