Monday, May 12, 2008

I had to write this title three times!

I keep working on this guy and working on this guy. He's beautiful so I persist. Alas, he is also cursed. So I persist.



This is painting number three of him. One and two were also lovely, but glitches invariably happened. It took Four! photo sessions to get a good shot of him - light was bad, camera was on the wrong setting, you name it. On my monitor it still kind of looks like his background's black. It's not. It's a gorgeous grapey purple.

This guy, on the other hand, flew out of my head perfectly formed and lovely. I'm very happy with him.



Art is funny.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funny.

3 comments:

Gracie Bird said...

Love the decco chicken!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Good to keep your sense of humor.i get flustered when things will not go right thanks to me..he turned out fine though..

tattytiara said...

You're both very sweet and very wonderful - thank you for the support, it's sincerely appreciated.


About Me

My photo
Alberta, Canada
Quality blog entertainments delivered in a convenient, electronic format, and widely read by the sexiest, most intelligent, and wittiest people on the internet - all of whom practice exemplary personal hygiene.